Welcome to Orange County Veterinary Hospital
Your Veterinarian in Goshen, NY
Call us at 845-294-5044
Pet Emergency? Read no further and call us right away!
For over 100 years we have built our practice on enduring client relationships, gentle patient care and a commitment to excellence.
At Orange County Veterinary Hospital we consider your pet as family. Because we take time to get to know your pet, we can better take care of his/her needs. At OCVH we promote health and well being for companion animals through personalized treatment and education.
We are a general practice that provides primary, preventative and critical care plus boarding and grooming.
"Our goal is to provide progressive veterinary care while educating our clients so that together we can give their furry family member a longer, healthier life."
- Dr. Alan Shanker
Winterize Your Pet
- Adjust your pet’s diet- Spending time outdoors requires more energy and more food. A fresh water supply is a must!
- Prevent frostbite – if the temperature dips below 20 degrees frostbite is a possibility on nose and paws. Ideally bring your pets inside. Use extra caution with very young or elderly pets.
- Remove snow and ice from paws with a warm towel.
- Beware of felines warming up under the hood of your car when you start it.
- Pet proof your fireplaces and stoves.
REMEMBER TO CALL OUR OFFICE FOR ALL OF YOUR PET’S HEALTH CARE NEEDS
At Orange County Veterinary Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
The doctors and staff at OCVH
Goshen Veterinarian | Orange County Veterinary Hospital | 845-294-5044
1761 Route 17M
Goshen, NY 10924
Accredited AAHA Member — Orange County Veterinary Hospital is proud to be a 3 year accredited member for the past 20 years of the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). Our accreditation demonstrates our commitment to the highest standards of veterinary care. AAHA standards are recognized around the world as the benchmark for quality care in veterinary medicine. These standards cover nearly every aspect of our hospital, including surgery, pharmacy, laboratory, exam facilities, pet health records, cleanliness, emergency services, dental and nursing care, diagnostic imaging, and anesthesiology. Approximately 15 percent of animal hospitals in North America are accredited by AAHA.