Welcome to Orange County Veterinary Hospital
Your Veterinarian in Goshen, NY
Call us at 845-294-5044
Pet Emergency? Read no further and call us right away!
For over 100 years we have built our practice on enduring client relationships, gentle patient care and a commitment to excellence.
At Orange County Veterinary Hospital we consider your pet as family. Because we take time to get to know your pet, we can better take care of his/her needs. At OCVH we promote health and well being for companion animals through personalized treatment and education.
We are a general practice that provides primary, preventative and critical care plus boarding and grooming.
"Our goal is to provide progressive veterinary care while educating our clients so that together we can give their furry family member a longer, healthier life."
- Dr. Alan Shanker
Summer Travel Tips
If you plan on traveling with your pet this summer here are a few things to remember
- If traveling by car, protect your pet in either a carrier or with some kind of restraint
- Summer heat kills—never leave your pet in a car even with windows open or a/c running
- Take along as much water as is practical
- Stop frequently for brief walks
- Don’t leave your pet alone in a hotel room, freaks them out and sometimes the hotel too
- Always have your pet’s records- vaccines, registration, medications & photo ID
- Pack a doggie bag – include food, toys, bowls, leash, brush, medications, poop bags, etc.
Or just call us and make a boarding reservation, so your pet can vacation while you do.
At Orange County Veterinary Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
The doctors and staff at OCVH
Goshen Veterinarian | Orange County Veterinary Hospital | 845-294-5044
1761 Route 17M
Goshen, NY 10924
Accredited AAHA Member — Orange County Veterinary Hospital is proud to be a 3 year accredited member for the past 20 years of the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). Our accreditation demonstrates our commitment to the highest standards of veterinary care. AAHA standards are recognized around the world as the benchmark for quality care in veterinary medicine. These standards cover nearly every aspect of our hospital, including surgery, pharmacy, laboratory, exam facilities, pet health records, cleanliness, emergency services, dental and nursing care, diagnostic imaging, and anesthesiology. Approximately 15 percent of animal hospitals in North America are accredited by AAHA.